- If you are a new user it will ask you to create a new wallet or you can sign in with your recovery phrase.
2. Accept the terms and the recovery phrase storage agreement
3. Copy and save your seed phrase
- Write this phrase on a piece of paper and store in a secure location. If you want even more security, write it down on multiple pieces of paper and store each in 2–3 different locations
4. Verify your recovery phrase by tapping the words in the correct order.
5. Choose a method of authentication to open your wallet (Biometric like FaceID, or a password)
6. Navigate to the DApps tab on the app. You can find Totle under Popular Apps or by using the Explore function. Bookmark us!
7. Click on the blue visit app.totle.com button to launch the app in the browser.
8. You’re now ready to start trading on Totle!
- To interact with decentralized applications like Totle using the Coinbase Wallet app, you’ll need Ethereum in your wallet.